Monday, October 13, 2008

Secrets to be Kept

Lunch after that is pretty normal. We eat. We work. We work some more. Math after science and before social studies. Add a bit of whisperring, a few giggles, and that's pretty much the rest of the school day. After school, I walk over to my locker. I get my stuff, just like everybody else. Then, Susan walks over to me, along with three other girls, and says "Hey Rachel! Let's show them the uh... secret." Then, as if I couldn't already have figured it out, she walks over to me and whispers "You know, about the library." "Actually Susan," I say "I don't have any extra time after school today." "Oh" she says, sounding dissapointed. Then, Susan, and Ashley, and Sabrina, and Mark, all walk away. I take out my notepad entitled "Friendship Sails", and write out one sentence. "If they cannot conceal their own secrets, do not trust them with yours."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great theory regarding secrets...I would stick with that in life as well!