Saturday, October 11, 2008

Revealing the Secret

I tell my parents I will probably be late getting home today. When they ask why, I just tell them I would like to try to catch up on homework after school. Sure, it's a lie, but I have to tell them something. They don't know about the libarary, because I don't want them to tell me I can't go. After school, Susan and I meet by the locker. I've decided maybe I should tell her about the library. "So," she says "what's this about?". "I want to show you something." "What?" "I want to-" "I heard you!" "Shh! Follow me." "Okay." We walk down the secret passage. "What the... I guess this makes up for the library."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she going to help provide insight as to why all of the pages are blank in the books? I can't wait to find out more about this character!

Sarah Stewart said...

You've got me totally glued. Great work!