Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feeling Blank


So, here I am, staring at the blank book that is "Beauty and the Beast". I take out another book entitled "Princess and the Pea". I flip through it, and discover that it is blank as well. Then, I have an idea! I look at the title page. "Written by Susan Rozero. Illistrations by Emily Oakor." Okay, now I'm just irritated. Those two get credit for writing a book nobody can read! I make a small mark on the top left corner. It stays on the top left corner. It isn't a magical absorbant-of-ink book! Why did they have such a hard time writing it? Then, I look up at the clock, and discover there is no clock. So I decide that maybe I should go back to school. I have nearly forgotten the experience in the library, when my teacher calls attendance. "Ernie Hill?" "Here!" "Robert Cruso?" "Here!" "Susan Rozero?" "Here!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I can not wait to read more...I am totally sucked into this story!!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

I too am really wondering what will happen next... Mysteries are my favorite kind of book you know!!